CPA Casino Affiliate Programs
Showing 1–16 of 349 results
If you are starting to engage in the affiliate business, namely promoting an online casino, then you need to be prepared for unstable earnings. For example, one month, you may earn $10,000, another month $1,000, and there may be a month when you earn nothing. If such instability scares you, then you can somewhat stabilize the situation by working with CPA Casino Affiliate Programs.
What is CPA?
CPA or Cost Per Action is one of the two most common monetization models for casino affiliates. Working on this model, you receive a reward for specific player actions. In the case of casino affiliate programs, this is the first deposit.
Who is the CPA model suitable for?
CPA is a rather specific monetization model that is not suitable for everyone. If you plan to make a themed gambling website with reviews of casinos, slots, and the like, we recommend working on Hybrid or Revenue Share. And here are some examples of when it is better to work with a casino on a CPA.
- You have a website with non-gambling traffic. If you have a lot of traffic that is not knowledgeable about gambling, but you want to try to promote a casino, then choose a CPA. Chances are, most of the players you bring in will make a one-time deposit and not continue playing, so you’ll earn more on pay per action than on RS.
- You are doing traffic arbitrage. The reasons are very similar to the previous point. The traffic you drive is not very motivated to play a lot, so it is more profitable to receive a fixed payment.
- You have a steady flow of FTDs and urgently need money. If you know precisely how many FTD your traffic source generates every month, then when working on CPA, you know exactly your income and can rely on it every month.
What should you pay attention to when concluding a CPA agreement?
There are several pitfalls that many partners ignore when concluding a CPA agreement with a casino affiliate program. We strongly advise everyone to pay attention to the following things when agreeing:
- Baseline. This is the minimum deposit a player must make for you to receive a reward. For example, if your deal has a base of $20, and the player you brought makes a $10 deposit, you won’t get paid.
- The period during which the player must deposit after registration. You can get into such a condition very rarely, but some programs may not credit you with FTD if more than a certain number of days have passed between registration and deposit.
- Accumulative CPA deal. Ask if the casino can offer you just such a deal. If so, you are very lucky because if a player makes a deposit that is less than the established baseline and then makes another deposit that covers the baseline, you will be rewarded.
How much can you earn working with CPA?
What we love about gambling is the fact that you can make any money. It can be $100 a month, $1000 a day, and even more, up to millions of dollars a month. But this is a highly competitive niche, and you will have to work very hard to achieve the desired results. If you work according to the CPA model, it is possible to calculate potential earnings. Just multiply the number of FTDs by the average CPA rate. Speaking of rates, it will depend on the player’s country. For example, the highest CPA rates are in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, and other wealthy countries. You can earn up to $500 for every player from there. The lowest rates have African countries, some Central Asia and Eastern Europe countries. You can earn around $15 – $50 per player from these geos.
Advantages and Disadvantages of CPA Casino Affiliate Programs
Here are some of the benefits you will get from working with an online casino on CPA:
- + More stable income than under the Revenue Share model.
- + Higher earnings are possible in the short term.
- + You don’t care if the affiliate program closes.
- + You can benefit from bonus abusers for some time.
As for the disadvantages of the CPA, we can highlight the following:
- – Potentially less income in the long run.
- – You can miss the High Roller, which alone will bring you tens of thousands of dollars.