The information, suggestions, and reviews that we publish on CasinoAffPrograms.com must adhere to strict editorial standards and guidelines.
We pledge to provide you with information that is accurate, well-written, and reflects the writers’ true opinions.
Our Editorial Code
Unfortunately, most gambling websites disseminate incorrect or outdated information. We believe that our site is not one of them and we make every effort to ensure that our content is of the highest level. Here are the practices we use in our work:
- Work with experienced authors that have considerable experience in gambling, affiliate marketing, or Search Engine Optimization.
- Fact-check every piece of content.
- We obtain our information as directly as we can from representatives of the businesses we cover.
- We update the information as soon as possible if needed. We correct mistakes and openly admit them.
- We do our best to keep the existing content fresh and indicate the time when it was updated.
- We will publish every valid user review, even if it does not coincide with ours.
- Follow the best journalistic practices.
- We don’t report rumors or other unverified information.
- Our business relationship with affiliate programs does not influence the review and rating. Read here How We Rank.
Corrections & Feedback Policy
We do our best to keep the information on our website up-to-date and fresh. But our team, unfortunately, is not as big as we would like. Therefore, we can make mistakes like all other media.
If you find information that is not true, please contact us and we will correct it as soon as possible.
We are also open to any comments about our site, both good and bad. If you want to leave feedback about our work, write to us.