Crypto Affiliate Programs
Showing 1–16 of 52 results
Bitcoin Casino Affiliate Programs have not been around for a long time compared to the classic ones, or as the crypto community calls them, fiat casino affiliate programs. If the first casino affiliate programs appeared at the end of the 90s of the 20th century, then their cryptocurrency counterparts began their work somewhere in 2013. But this fact in no way affects the quality of crypto programs, moreover, Bitcoin casino partner programs have numerous advantages, which you will learn about after reading this article to the end.
What are Bitcoin Casino Partner Programs?
Cryptocurrency casino affiliate programs, more often called Bitcoin Casino Affiliate programs, are websites related to crypto gambling sites that allow webmasters, streamers, and other Internet marketers to earn money advertising BTC casinos. The essence of their work is almost no different from classic casino affiliate programs. You also choose a monetization model among the three most common: Revenue Share, CPA, and Hybrid. But it is worth noting that unusual monetization models, such as Wager Share, are more common in crypto programs. Read our guide to learn more on how casino affiliate programs work.
Average Deals offered by Bitcoin Affiliate Programs
Agreements with bitcoin programs primarily do not differ from classic ones. For example, if you choose Revenue Share, you can count on a deal of 25 – 50%. As for the CPA, you can haggle $150 – $300 depending on your main geo. And the most preferable for all affiliates model Hybrid could bring you up to 45% + $100 per player. If you try to work on Wager Share, the commission will be from 0.4% to 1% of the total volume of player bets. The commission percentage will depend on the game where bets were placed.
Advantages of Crypto Casino Affiliate Programs
Most webmasters prefer Bitcoin casino affiliate programs because of their significant advantages over fiat affiliate programs. Here are some of them:
- Easy payments. Cryptocurrencies are a very convenient payment method that works equally well worldwide, has low fees, and is very fast. Unfortunately, no one is safe from the fact that the payment method you use the most will be blocked in your country for some reason. And if you use Bitcoin or, for example, Tether, this simply can’t happen.
- KYC isn’t required. To start working with the crypto affiliate program, you don’t need to verify your identity. Register an account and go to work with no bureaucracy.
- High Profits. Cryptocurrencies are expensive. So, those who use them for gambling are most likely wealthy people. Therefore, your income will be higher on average.
- Development of the cryptocurrency industry. By promoting crypto brands, you popularize the use of cryptocurrencies among gamblers, thereby contributing to the development of the entire industry. And the more developed the industry, the more money it has; therefore, your income will also grow.
Disadvantages of Bitcoin Affiliate Programs
Of course, cryptocurrency programs also have drawbacks, which you should familiarize yourself with before working with them.
- A limited number of cryptocurrencies are available for payouts. Most affiliate programs pay the partner’s income in BTC, less often in USDT, and even less often in ETH. Other cryptocurrencies are found in isolated cases.
- Bitcoin Volatility. If you did not manage to exchange your earnings in BTC in time, they could depreciate quite significantly. Therefore, if you start working with Bitcoin casinos, be prepared for this. But it can work the other way, and your income will increase just like that.
- Inability to operate legally in regulated markets. So far, no licensing authority allows casinos to use Bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies as payment methods. Therefore, you can’t legally work with cryptocurrency brands in the United Kingdom, Italy, or any other regulated market.
- Higher chances that the casino will turn out to be a scam. The practice of working without a license is widespread among crypto gambling sites. So, in theory, it’s easier for them to cheat players. Therefore, if you do not care which brands to advertise, you should approach the choice more carefully.
🏆 Best Crypto Programs
If you decide to try your hand at promoting crypto brands, we advise you to pay attention to these programs.
Bona Fides is an affiliate program of Fairspin casino. It’s a well-known crypto brand operating since 2018. Bona Fides offers no negative carryover, payments 2 times a month, and has no admin fees. Currently, the program allows working on RS only, but more deal types are coming. You will get an upgraded deal of 45% for the first month to boost your start.
Bitdice is a very well-known Bitcoin casino in narrow circles. The casino has been operating since 2014, but the affiliate program appeared only in 2021. So, for many players, this casino will be a novelty, so the envelope promises to be high. Starting Revenue Share deal is 25%, but the manager will agree on something more interesting for you without any problems. CPA and Hybrid are also available.
FortuneJack Partners is an excellent affiliate program that has been in existence since 2014. It offers an incredible Revenue Share ladder up to 70% with a starting deal of 25%. The program does not carry over a negative balance.