Terms And Conditions
Thank you for visiting CasinoAffPrograms.com (the “Site”, the “Website”).
As used in the Agreement, “you,” “your,” “user,” or “player” refers to anyone using the Site, Services, or Software in accordance with the Agreement.
Assent to and Modification of the Agreement
You should cease using the Site and the Services right once if you do not agree to any of the terms or conditions of the Agreement.
We reserve the right to modify the Agreement at any time, and such revisions shall be effective 14 days after they are posted on the Site unless the earlier implementation is mandated by any applicable law, rule, or directive. You acknowledge that after such a time, continued access to or use of the Site or of the Services will be taken to indicate acceptance of any changes made to the Agreement.
The website offers details about casino affiliate programs and the iGaming industry (the “Services”).
The Site and the Services are only offered for informational purposes and are free to use.
The Company neither runs nor accepts bets or wagers on any casino websites.
Intellectual Property Rights
All software, data, written materials, and other content, as well as all functional elements, animations, videos, music, audio, text, and any software concepts and documentation and other materials on, in, or made available through the Site (collectively the “Site Content”), are owned by the Company, its affiliates, and its licensors (as applicable).
You acknowledge that it is against the law to remove or change any copyright or other property notices on the website or the website’s content.
Additionally, the Company, its affiliates, or its licensors (as applicable) reserve all rights to the brand names and any other trademarks, service marks, and/or trade names used on this site (the “Trade Marks”). These parties also reserve all rights to such Trade Marks.
Copyright and/or other intellectual property rights protect the trademarks and site content. By using the Services or using or visiting the Site, you, therefore, agree that you do not acquire any rights in the Trade Marks and the Site Content and that you may only use them in strict conformity with the Agreement.
By accessing or using the Site, you consent to refrain from and to not allow others to:
- obtain or gather any personally identifiable data from other Site users or visitors for any reason;
- utilizing the website, services, and content for any illegal conduct;
- to use any robot, spider, scraper, or another automated device to visit the Site in order to harvest or gather any data or information;
- divulge to any third parties any information regarding the Site or the Services;
- disseminate any malicious code, including viruses, spyware, trojans, worms, keyloggers, or other types of malware, as well as droppers, logic bombs, hidden files, locks, clocks, copy-protection features, CPU serial number references, and other devices with a similar intent to the Site or Services, or upload any files with the intention of harming the Site, the Services, or the Users or Visitors to the Site or Users of the Services;
This website may link to third-party websites, services, or material (collectively, “Third Party Content”) that are run by individuals or businesses other than us. These links are simply offered for your convenience and reference. You acknowledge that you won’t hold us liable for any Third Party Content. A link to third-party content on this website does not imply our endorsement of that content. The amount to which you may use any Third Party Content is totally up to you, and you use it at your own risk. Please read their Terms and Conditions before using Third-Party websites.
Please email us at email@example.com if the user discovers any errors in the information published on the website or believes that the website in any way violates the laws of the user’s country.
Last update: 27/11/2022